£20,000 - £25,000
Job Specification - Trainee .NET Developer
Salary range: £20,000-£25,000
EntireData are a fast growing software development company, part of the ITVET group based in Bishop’s Stortford, offering software to businesses to allow then, amongst other things, to automatically collect data and then alert, report, and analyse using that information to help them drive their business forward.
We are looking for people staring out on their development career who love programming and want to develop their skills. You would be part of our large and growing software development team, giving you the opportunity to work with other software developers so you can rapidly progress, with many opportunities for advancement.
Your main responsibilities would be to help team with the development and support of .NET (C#) based applications for the web using MVC.
Our ideal candidate should have:
- a real passion for programming
- some previous experience using .NET technologies
- a familiarity with database systems using SQL
- an interest in using up to date technologies to find novel ways to tackle problems
We use the following technologies, so any previous experience would be handy, but you will get extensive on the job training in some or all of the following areas:
- mobile development for Android, iPhone and Windows phone using Xamarin
- responsive website development (e.g. Bootstrap)
- statistics and data analysis, using tools such SSAS and R
EntireData/ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously. Benefits of working with us include:
- Pension, health insurance, gym membership, free parking, and more!
- A good range of optional social events
- A comfortable working environment including a relaxed dress code, flexible shifts, headphones to keep out the distractions, and even free food!
This is a great permanent opportunity allowing candidates to maximise their career potential. If you are interested please apply immediately!
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals