Junior / Entry Level .net developer
£21,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Specification - Junior / Entry Level .NET Developer
EntireData are a fast growing software development company, which is part of the ITVET Technology & Communications group with its head office in Bishops Stortford.
We are looking for people starting out on their development career who love programming and want to develop their skills. Your main responsibilities would be to help with the development and support of our innovative and unique range of .NET C# Cloud based applications for the web using MVC.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A real passion for programming
- Some previous experience using .NET technologies
- A familiarity with database systems using SQL
- An interest in using the latest technologies, and finding innovative and creative ways to solve problems
We also use the following technologies, so any previous experience in any of these would be useful but not essential
- mobile development for Android, iPhone and Windows phone using Xamarin
- responsive website development (e.g. Bootstrap)
- statistics and data analysis, using tools such SSAS and R
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their first step in their career in development with a company, which is going places. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
- Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, free Breakfast & Lunches, and much more. We probably have one of the best social calendars around, as we like to let our hair down and relax at the end of a hard day.