Junior Front End Developer
£23,000 - £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Specification - Junior Front End developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Front End Developer to join our friendly development team based in Bishop's Stortford.
EntireData is a young and vibrant company and we are looking for someone skilled and dynamic to help grow our unique and innovative range of SAAS based products.
If you love embracing the very latest technologies and are looking to learn from a highly skilled team, to help develop your skills to become a leader in your field, then we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Some knowledge of jQuery
- An awareness of what is required to provide a user with the best user interface and experience
- A basic knowledge of design concepts, layout and current and future web trends
- A basic understanding of how to develop responsive websites
- A basic knowledge or interest in learning C#, .NET and ASP.NET MVC
- A flair for design and understanding of how a modern website should look and feel
- An interest in using the latest technologies, and finding innovative and creative ways to solve problems
We also use the following technologies, therefore any previous experience or interest in any of these would be useful but not essential:
- Adobe Creative Suite
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is a unique service that is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
What we can offer you
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
- Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Bupa Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, Free Breakfast, Lunches and Snacks, plus much more. We probably have one of the best paid social calendars around, with events such as White Water Rafting, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, The Great Entire Bake Off, Drag Racing, Murder Mystery Evening and Regular Games night, to name but a few.
EntireData welcomes and considers applications from all candidates. In addition to our benefits package, we also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and assistance with moving costs.