Join Our Team
Accounts AssistantApply Now
£20,000 - £25,000
This is a permanent opportunity working for a fast growing Network Support and Managed Services provider based in Bishops Stortford. The main purpose of the role is to provide accounting and finance support to aid the smooth running of the business. This is a fast paced environment and candidates with a 9-5 mentality will not be suitable:-
The candidate will need experience of working in an accounts department and ideally will have studied part or all of the AAT qualification.
The role will be varied and include all round accounting; typical responsibilities include:
- Inputting high volumes of invoices onto Quickbooks
- Managing daily memorised invoice transactions
- Dealing with client and supplier queries
- Debtor control
- Direct debit processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Finance admin
- Accurately entering business and accounts data
- Preparing payroll information
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have great attention to detail
- Prioritise and work under pressure
- Be Friendly and proactive
- Work independently but escalate when necessary
- Work to business deadlines
- Have the desire to complete AAT
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career with a company who are going places. We are offering an excellent salary and benefits package to join our innovative company which is expanding rapidly. As well as offering excellent remuneration we have a performance based incentive scheme to truly recognise and reward our staff.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals