Join Our Team
Front End DeveloperApply Now
£33,000 - £38,000+ Excellent Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer to join our friendly development team based in Bishop's Stortford. EntireData is a young and vibrant company and we are looking for someone skilled and dynamic to help grow our unique and innovative range of SAAS based products.
If you love embracing the very latest technologies and are looking to develop your skills to be a leader in your field, then we would love to hear from you.
- have a good knowledge of jQuery
- be aware of what is required to provide a user with the best user interface and experience
- have a good knowledge of design concepts, layout and current and future web trends
- know how to develop responsive websites
- have a basic knowledge or interest in learning C#, .NET and ASP.NET MVC
It would be useful if you also had experience in some of the following areas:
- Adobe Creative Suite
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is a unique service that is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
- Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Bupa Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, Free Breakfast, Lunches and Snacks, plus much more. We probably have one of the best paid social calendars around, with events such as White Water Rafting, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, The Great Entire Bake Off, Drag Racing, Murder Mystery Evening, and Regular Games nights, to name but a few.
EntireData welcomes and considers applications from all candidates. In addition to our benefits package, we also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and assistance with moving costs.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals