Join Our Team
HR and Admin ManagerApply Now
£29,000 - £34,000Including Bonuses and Excellent Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to work for an innovative and progressive fast-growing Technology and Software Company based in Bishops Stortford.
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a new HR and Admin Manager reporting to the Directors & Senior Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Empathy & Compassion
- Experience in HR management (but we will consider outstanding candidates looking for their first management position)
- Sound working knowledge of employment legislation
- Good management & organisational skills
- A CIPD qualification would be advantageous (if not, experience will be considered over the qualification)
- A working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Proficient in the use of computer systems and software, including MS Office
- A proactive nature, able to contribute ideas to help us keep ahead of our competition
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. We have also developed our own HR software application, which we not only use in house, but are on the verge of launching globally
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career with a company, which is going places. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and is treated equally, and our HR department is pivotal in this. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in delivering a fantastic service to our clients, but also to enjoy what we do.
Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, free Breakfast & Lunches, and much more. We probably have one of the best social calendars around, as we like to let our hair down and relax at the end of a hard day.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals