Join Our Team
HR AssistantApply Now
£22,000 - £27,000plus bonus and benefits
We are a fast-growing IT, communications and software development company. The main purpose of this role is to assist in the day to day running of our HR department which has a core focus on the care and wellbeing of our staff.
The successful candidate will have a proven background within this role and be able to bring ideas and have good instincts and initiative.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, free onsite parking and pension.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will be required to assist in the following tasks including recruitment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Maintenance of employee information and status change data
- Internal Induction training and starter action completion
- Production and maintenance of job adverts and job descriptions
- Candidate CV searching and candidate recommendation
- Contacting applicants and conducting first interviews
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Holiday and absence management
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues by telephone and face to face
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Answering payroll questions and providing timely and accurate payroll information
- Supporting line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supervising junior staff members
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in an HR environment
- Be familiar with IT systems and HR software
- Be organised and proactive
- Be able to handle occasional challenging customer conversations
- Prioritise effectively under pressure
- Be proactive and helpful
- Be an excellent communicator
- Flexible and adaptable in the role
- Have high standards of accuracy
- Ideally have CIPD but not essential
ITVET have an excellent reputation within our sector, and are growing fast. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and training opportunities to help develop skills and knowledge. We do work hard but also have great fun, with a full varied social events calendar.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals