Senior Account Manager
£45,000 - £90,000 OTE +Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding managed services provider based in Bishop's Stortford. We are looking for a talented and enigmatic person with a proven track record in IT sales, to deal with key accounts and to help with the direction and smooth operation of the department.
This role would suit a forward thinking, career focused, Account Manager who is looking to build a long-term career with an innovative and forward-thinking company. For the right candidate there is also an opportunity to progress to the role of sales manager, to lead the team and company expansion.
You will be:
- Experienced in IT or Managed Services Sales
- Self-motivated and confident in your ability to close sales
- Able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships at all levels
- Focused on developing your career, and growing with our company
- Able to lead a small team, ensuring maximum productivity to high quality standards
- Competent with sales reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
- Able to communicate and present to an exceptional level
- Outgoing, likeable and confident in your own personality, with high energy levels
- Able to work on own initiative with a proactive nature
- Fluent in English (additional language skills would also be an advantage)
- Willing to travel
Benefits of working with us:
We are innovators and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is a unique service that is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Bupa Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, Free Breakfast, Lunches and Snacks, plus much more. We probably have one of the best paid social calendars around, with events such as White Water Rafting, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, The Great Entire Bake Off, Drag Racing, Murder Mystery Evening, and Regular Games nights, to name but a few.