Senior Marketing Manager
£48,000 - £58,000
An amazing opportunity to join one of the most progressive IT companies in the UK, that is revolutionising the way technology companies work.
ITVET are a company who are growing sustainably and are strongly focused on CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities, community engagement initiatives and supporting our charity partners. We drive a culture of training, mentoring and career development for everyone and as a living wage employer we ensure all roles are paid well and continue to have regular pay reviews.
The core purpose of the Senior Marketing Manager is to lead and manage the Marketing function, helping design and implement the approved Marketing strategy by driving sales and brand awareness at a profitable return on investment across all relevant marketing channels, including digital channels, in order to deliver forecast revenue and profitable growth for our Product portfolio.
You will lead the PR and Communications across all channels and lead ancillary services, such as Advertising Sales (e.g. physical digital) and any promotions for B2B partners and Groups.
You will work closely with the Directors and marketing team, to deliver agreed marketing strategies and deliver a centralised, unified approach to marketing activities for the ITVET group products and services
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer experience through great marketing content
- Be a technology enthusiast who understands the power of technology and connectivity to connect people and add value to their lives
- Be a forward thinker with a passion for digital tools and are completely social media savvy
- Be experienced in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Have proven work experience within a digital/marketing manager or communications role
- Have a track record of promoting and delivering online marketing activities
- Have strong organisational and project management skills enabling you to effectively manage your own time, as well as manage several projects simultaneously to achieve agreed deadlines
- Able to thrive in ambitious, fast-paced environments, a people person and a natural team player who is willing to get stuck in
- Have an intuitive approach to new platforms and apps
- Experience in leading digital marketing campaigns and driving sales
- Experience working with B2B partners and Groups.
- Experience in leading PR and communications channels
Our benefits include:
- Profit Share scheme
- Enhanced Pension plan
- A fitness allowance to pay for gym or sports club memberships
- Private Health insurance
- 33 days holiday allowance
- Additional paid leave days for volunteering work
- Busy social calendar of events
- Generous hospitality - Snacks, Drinks, Fruit, basic food provisions etc.
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check.
Our head office is based in Bishops Stortford; depending on where you are located, the role can either be remote, office based, or a flexible blend of the two.