£25,000 - £28,000 +Bonus & Excellent Benefits
At ITVET group we are committed to breaking the boundaries in IT Managed Services. Our passionate, expert team is dedicated to driving our client's technology forward, through innovation and perseverance. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes, has a voice and, is treated equally.
As a Deployment Engineer, you will be assisting with Project builds, configurations and on-site deployments.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with build & configuration of; servers, network switches, firewalls, routers, phone systems, office & public WiFi
- Maintaining build standards and guides where required
- Attending client sites to complete installs and ensuring plans are followed to company standards
- Prioritising ticket resolution workload on predefined Service Level Agreements
- Deploying workstations using WDS (Windows Deployment Services)
- Maintaining WDS (Windows Deployment Services)
- Supporting the Project team with completing documentation and adding relevant information to our internal systems
- Communicating with clients in a professional manner; keeping them informed of work updates
- Installing basic data cabling
- Installing & mounting basic IT equipment onto walls/ceilings
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required:
- Have some experience in a similar role, or have a keen interest in IT
- Be a logical trouble-shooter who applies common sense to problem solving
- Be able to communicate well with clients and colleagues alike
- Able to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Be a team player, with empathy for clients and colleagues alike
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with a fitness allowance
- Private Health insurance
- 29 days holiday
- Virtual social calendar of events
Our mission statement is to provide innovative technology solutions with integrity, whilst caring for our clients and planet. Actively encouraging and enabling our colleagues and partners to support charitable and worthwhile good causes in our communities. In line with this, we seek people who are generally kind spirited and caring towards others.
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check.