Join Our Team
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
Living Wage Employer
Our Living Wage commitment will see that everyone working at ITVET, regardless of whether they are direct employees or third-party contracted staff, will receive a minimum hourly wage of £9.00 in the UK or £10.55 in London. Both rates are significantly higher than the statutory minimum for over 25s of £7.83 per hour introduced in April 2018. Employers choose to pay the real Living Wage on a voluntary basis. Learn more.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals