Join Our Team
Finance ManagerApply Now
£33,000 - £40,000
Finance Manager- 33K-40K Inc bonuses + Benefits
An excellent opportunity to work for an innovative progressive and fast-growing Technology and Software Company based in Bishops Stortford. Heading up our accounts department, reporting to the Directors.
You will need experience of working in an accounts department and ideally will have an AAT or equivalent qualification.
The role will involve,
- The day to day running of the Accounts department
- Management of the accounts team
- Regular review and improvement of internal accounts procedures
- Weekly debtor review
- Production of Quarterly management accounts
- Management of cash flow
- Regular financial reviews and strategy meetings with Directors
To manage and oversee
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards
- Supplier Payments
- Management of monthly payroll processing
- Direct debit processing
- Issuing recurring invoices to clients
- Stock ordering and management
- Processing of chargeable work tickets to create invoices
The ideal candidate will:
- Have management experience in a financial role. But we are willing to consider someone with the right experience who is looking for their first management role
- Have experience of using QuickBooks
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have great attention to detail
- Have the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Be friendly and proactive
- Be able to work independently
- Be IT literate (we do not use paper!)
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their first step in their career in development with a company, which is going places. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
- Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, free Breakfast & Lunches, and much more. We probably have one of the best social calendars around, as we like to let our hair down and relax at the end of a hard day.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
Living Wage Employer
Our Living Wage commitment will see that everyone working at ITVET, regardless of whether they are direct employees or third-party contracted staff, will receive a minimum hourly wage of £9.00 in the UK or £10.55 in London. Both rates are significantly higher than the statutory minimum for over 25s of £7.83 per hour introduced in April 2018. Employers choose to pay the real Living Wage on a voluntary basis. Learn more.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals