Join Our Team
Junior Software EngineerApply Now
£20,000 - £25,000including bonus
EntireData is a fast-growing software development company, part of the ITVET group. Based in Bishop’s Stortford, we offer software to businesses to allow them, amongst other things, automatically collect data and then alert, report, and analyse it, using that information to drive their business forward.
You will be part of our software development team, with the main responsibilities of the role being the development and support of .NET (C#) based applications for the web & mobile devices using different architectural patterns, as MVC, Angular single page-applications and microservices.
- Have a real passion for programming;
- Have knowledge in developing software using C# and .NET Framework;
- Have a knowledge of CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations on relational database systems, in particular Microsoft SQL Server;
- Have knowledge of using Version Control software (e.g. TFVC or Git) for day-to-day operations as checking in and checking out;
- Have knowledge about cloud based environments (e.g. Azure or AWS) and how they can be used to offer SAAS (software as service);
The ideal candidate would also have exposure to the following areas, in which further training will be provided
- mobile development for Android, iPhone and Windows phone using Xamarin;
- ASP.NET MVC development and the MVC pattern;
- Agile and scrum experience.
EntireData/ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Pension, health insurance, gym membership, and more!
- A good range of optional social events
- A comfortable working environment including a relaxed dress code, flexible shifts, headphones to keep out the distractions, and even free food!
This is a great permanent opportunity allowing candidates to maximise their career potential. If you are interested please apply immediately!
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals