£35,000 - £45,000 including bonus
EntireData are a fast growing software development company, part of the ITVET group based in Bishop’s Stortford, offering software to businesses to allow them, amongst other things, to automatically collect data and then alert, report, and analyse using that information to help them drive their business forward.
You will be part of our software development team, with the main responsibilities of the role being the development and support of .NET (C#) based applications for the web using MVC.
You will have
- a real passion for programming
- commercial experience in developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- used relational database systems, in particular Microsoft SQL
- an interest in using up to date technologies to find novel ways to tackle problems
The ideal candidate would also have exposure to the following areas, in which further training will be provided
- mobile development for Android, iPhone and Windows phone using Xamarin
- writing unit tests, in particular using NUnit, and automated testing, for example using Selenium
- responsive website development (e.g. Bootstrap)
- other database systems such as MongoDB
- a range other IT systems, such as wireless networks, Bluetooth etc
- statistics and data analysis
EntireData/ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Pension, health insurance, gym membership, and more!
- A good range of optional social events
- A comfortable working environment including a relaxed dress code, flexible shifts, headphones to keep out the distractions, and even free food!
This is a great permanent opportunity allowing candidates to maximise their career potential. If you are interested please apply immediately!
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals