Client Services Advisor
£21,000 - £26,000 +Bonus & Excellent Benefits
As a Client Services Advisor, you will be responsible in delivering exceptional customer service by taking ownership of each client contact, ensuring client issues are handled effectively and resolved in a timely manner. Our Microsoft Gold Service Team is renowned for providing excellent support service to our prestigious portfolio of clients which include The Crown Estate, JLL, Cushman Wakefield and British Land to name but a few.
This position is ideal if you have experience in IT support and are looking to work for an innovative, progressive and fast-growing managed services provider.
- First point of contact for all incoming phone calls and emails
- Handling new/existing requests and resolve in a timely manner
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service
- Raising and packaging tickets following Company standards
- Providing technical support and initial troubleshooting
- Ensuring SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are being met
- Identifying and escalating priority issues as and when required
- Be experienced working in a customer service environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be passionate about customer care and willing to go the extra mile
- Have excellent telephone skills
- Be tech savvy and looking for a career in IT
- Be a logical thinker
- Have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Be willing to travel to client sites as and when required
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with a fitness allowance
- Private Health insurance
- 29 days holiday
- Virtual social calendar of events
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and is treated equally.
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check.