£40,000 - £90,000 OTE + Excellent Benefits inc. car or car allowance
An exciting opportunity to join the software development division of the ITVET Group, working at the company's headquarters in Bishop's Stortford. We are looking for a talented and enigmatic person with a proven track record in software sales, to help sell our unique and innovative range of software applications. Some of which are well established, such as our industry acclaimed and ground-breaking RetailReport application, but also to help launch one of our exciting and new applications, UltraHR.
This role would suit a forward thinking, career focused, salesperson looking to build a long-term career with an innovative and forward-thinking company.
You will be:
- Experienced in software sales, preferably Saas based
- Self-motivated and confident in your ability to close sales
- Focused on developing your career, and growing with our company
- Able to communicate and manage clients at all levels
- Outgoing, likeable and confident in your own personality, with high energy levels
- Able to work on own initiative with a proactive nature
- Fluent in English (additional language skills would also be an advantage)
- Willing to travel overseas and represent our company at trade shows & exhibitions
Any SaaS (software as a service) knowledge would be highly advantageous, along with a good understanding of IT services and products.
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with a fitness allowance
- Private Health insurance
- 29 days holiday
- Virtual social calendar of events
Benefits of working with us:
We are innovators and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients also use our RetailReport data analytics software.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We are passionate and dedicated, not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check.