£19,000 - £22,000 +Excellent Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and unique company, which has a range of marketing leading SaaS based software applications. Part of the ITVET group, EntireData are an innovative software analytics company with offices based in Bishop's Stortford, and we are looking for a Technical Administrator to join our software support desk.
- Be experienced in customer services and administration
- Have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be an excellent communicator with customers, Directors and internal staff
- Be highly motivated and proactive in your approach to issues
- Be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft applications
- Be a logical thinker
- Be able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Fluent English speaking
- Providing the highest level of service to our customers
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients, including data entry and collecting relevant information
- Communicating with clients and suppliers to obtain data or services outstanding
- Checking integrity and accuracy of data during upload - helping to resolve problems
- Assisting in the testing of new systems and assuring they are of high quality
- Monitoring the system and quality of work
- Assisting with the training of customers and new staff
Benefits of working with us:
We are innovators and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is a unique service that is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Bupa Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, Free Breakfast, Lunches and Snacks, plus much more. We probably have one of the best paid social calendars around, with events such as White Water Rafting, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, The Great Entire Bake Off, Drag Racing, Murder Mystery Evening, and Regular Games nights.
The ITVET Group welcome and considers applications from all candidates. In addition to our benefits package, we also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and assistance with moving costs.