Apprentice Software Developer
£23,000 - £27,000 +Bonus & Excellent Benefits
The software development arm of the ITVET group offers a range of Cloud SaaS based software applications, which are groundbreaking in their own right, and developed on the Azure platform using the very latest micro-services.
We are looking for talented trainee software developers to join one of our Software Services teams. If you are passionate about coding, and are looking to start your career in development, love working in a team, and want to create innovative and unique software, we want to hear from you. Unlike other trainee-level roles, you will be paid a decent salary whilst you learn, as we believe its only right that you should be rewarded for your efforts.
We are a Microsoft House, and as such we use C#, .NET for our back-end, and Angular for our front end. Whether you are interested in back-end, front-end, or even graphic design, this is a great opportunity for you to hone your skills and do something you are passionate about. Using the very latest technologies too.
What you’ll learn as a ITVET Trainee Software Developer:
- You’ll gain skills using a modern object-oriented language – we predominately use C#.
- You’ll learn how we make ingeniously simple software
- You’ll work in a highly collaborative team of developers who are enthusiastic about all things code and tech. But still like to have fun too!
- You’ll gain experience working within an agile development team, using practices such as TDD, BDD and continuous delivery.
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
- Enhanced Pension plan
- Additional holiday for long service
- A fitness allowance to keep fit and healthy
- Private Health insurance with Mental Health cover
- 31 days holiday allowance
- Flexible Working
- Virtual social calendar of events
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and is treated equally. We operate a performance-based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes.
At ITVET group we are committed to breaking the boundaries in IT Managed Services. Our passionate, expert team is dedicated to driving technology forward, through innovation and perseverance. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and are on an exciting journey that everyone takes part in
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check.