Join Our Team
Office AdminApply Now
£18,000 - £22,000including bonus
The ITVET Group are a fast growing Managed Services Provider based in Bishops Stortford, with clients all over the UK. They offer a wide range of professional managed IT & Communication services. Plus our sister company Entire Data have developed an innovative range of SAS based software applications
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to all internal departments within our vibrant company.
If you are looking for your first step into an office role and would like to gain valuable experience, then this is an ideal opportunity. You may have some experience and are looking to add to your existing skills.
The ideal candidate will
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office
- Be flexible proactive and helpful
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be able to compose professional emails and documents, and have good grammar
- Be a good team player who can communicate well
- Be hands on and hard working
- Be enthusiastic and most importantly willing to learn
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. We have also developed our own HR software application, which we not only use in house, but are on the verge of launching globally
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career with a company, which is going places. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and is treated equally, and our HR department is pivotal in this. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in delivering a fantastic service to our clients, but also to enjoy what we do.
Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, free Breakfast & Lunches, and much more. We probably have one of the best social calendars around, as we like to let our hair down and relax at the end of a hard day.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals