Senior Web Developer - Angular Developer
£41,000 - £50,000 +Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative software development house as a Lead Web Developer, utilising your experience of front-end technologies with a focus on Angular 7. It would be useful if you have some understanding of Micro Services, as we are midway through a transition to the Azure Micro-Services platform.
You will also need to be forward thinking, progressive and willing to adopt the very latest technologies, as and when they emerge. This is reflected in everything we do as we plan for the road ahead, and continue to lead the way technically for the industries we work in.
The skills you should have are as follows:
- Angular 7
- Experience with RESTful services
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Familiar with testing frameworks such as Jasmine
- Broad knowledge of the web platform (HTTP, web performance, web security, frameworks)
- Experience with build tools (Grunt, Bower, Webpack, etc)
- Experience with version control (Git)
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
- Quarterly bonus
- Pension plan
- Keep fit and healthy with Gym or Squash club membership
- Private Health insurance
- Fluid enrichment hours - we "give back" up to 5 hours a week to aid your personal enrichment
- Breakfast and Lunch ingredients
- Keep hydrated with cold water, tea and the best coffee machine in the land
- 29 days holiday
- Paid social calendar of events e.g. white water rafting, escape rooms, ITVET Bake off
The ITVET Group are a fast-growing Technology Solutions provider based in Bishop's Stortford, with clients all over the UK, who offer a wide range of professional Managed IT & Communication services. Alongside this, the software development arm of ITVET offers a range of SAAS based software applications to support the needs of their clients.
With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients also use our RetailReport data analytics software.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance-based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated, not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
ITVET welcomes and considers applications from all candidates. In addition to our benefits package, we also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and assistance with moving costs.