Software Operations Team Leader
£30,000 - £35,000 +Bonus & Excellent Benefits
The ITVET Group are a fast-growing Managed Services Provider based in Bishop's Stortford, with clients all over the UK. We offer a wide range of professional Managed IT & Communication services. EntireData are an innovative software development company, who are part of the ITVET group, offering a range of SAAS based software applications to support the needs of their clients.
As the Software Operations Team Leader, your role will involve overseeing and supporting the teams producing our market leading and innovative software.
- Have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be an excellent communicator with customers, Directors and internal staff
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches
- Have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Be highly motivated and proactive in your approach to issues
- Be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft applications
- Be a logical thinker
- Strong business and technical vision
- Be able to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Have a knowledge of, or experience working within an IT or software development environment
- Fluent English speaking
- Responsible for the smooth running of the development life cycle of our products
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day workflow of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Assist in the management of the departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- To set the standard and provide the highest level of service to our customers
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients, including data entry and planning the development of data collection
- Communicating with clients and suppliers to obtain data or services outstanding
- Checking integrity and accuracy of data during upload - helping to resolve problems
- Helping the team with priorities and ensuring there is a consistent flow of work to all staff
- Monitoring quality of work
- To continuously streamline, improve and automate customer care processes
- Assisting the team with requirements or issues external and internal
Benefits of working with us:
We are innovators and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is a unique service that is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Bupa Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, Free Breakfast, Lunches and Snacks, plus much more. We probably have one of the best paid social calendars around, with events such as White Water Rafting, Escape Rooms, Go-Karting, The Great Entire Bake Off, Drag Racing, Murder Mystery Evening, and Regular Games nights, to name but a few.
EntireData welcome and considers applications from all candidates. In addition to our benefits package, we also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship and assistance with moving costs.