Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
£50,000 - £70,000 package and benefits
Senior .NET Full Stack developer £50-70K package + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of developers working on Entire Data's ambitious development roadmap. Entire Data is part of the ITVET group, which is a market leading technology company, with headquarters in Bishop's Stortford. Entire Data are developing a range of ground breaking and innovative software applications. The role will involve maintaining and improving the existing codebase, and taking the lead in an Agile team to deliver new features and products as well as embracing the very latest technologies and practices. Entire Data is looking for a versatile, Full Stack Developer with deep knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack, and excellent object-oriented programming skills.
What will I need?
- Extensive commercial experience in developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- A high level of knowledge of relational database systems -in particular Microsoft SQL/ LINQ
- Experience using TFS for source control and VSTS for build and release management
- Experience with Azure, in particular web applications
- Experience or interest in leading from the front or even managing a team of developers
- Agile development process experience
Other Stuff we’d like to see
An ability to communicate well and influence product development through strong technical ideas and collaborative working with product owners
- An understanding of software deployment tools, deployment processes and best practises.
- An interest in using up to date technologies to find novel ways to tackle problems
- A desire to oversee and manage the development of products new and existing and understand how they relate to the end user
ITVET was founded in 2007, and was quickly established as a market leader in the technology sector. With its growing expertise in software development and data analytics came the advent of Retail Report, a ground breaking and unique SaaS product aimed at the Retail Sector. Despite only being launched officially in 2016, this product is already the preferred choice of some of the industry's leading players such as Cushman Wakefield, and Standard Life to name but a few, and is poised to move in to the EMEA region, with initial clients already in Poland, Spain, and Georgia.
Our Roadmap is exciting, with a range of great products on the horizon, and we are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join us on our journey. Could this be you?
More about You
An ability to produce easily adaptable and testable software which delivers real business value for the product owner and/or client is a key requirement for this role. The candidate must be adept at capturing requirements through collaboration, and leading a tightly co-ordinated team to deliver quality software iteratively.
The role requires solid C#/.Net programming experience. The candidate will be expected to contribute to high-level architectural discussions, as well as efficiently developing code for new features and products. You should be able to think creatively and innovatively and communicate complex technical ideas. Entire Data prides itself on its innovation, and we like to hire world-class developers who can actively contribute to the evolution of our service offerings and product development. The work is not all green field, but we expect and encourage a real passion for breaking new ground, and, as the software division of the company is still in its infancy, it cherishes an entrepreneurial spirit. An ability to influence product development through strong technical ideas and work collaboratively with all members of the team is a must, and allows you to grow and progress with the company.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals