£18,000 - £19,000 +Bonus & Excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity to work for an innovative, progressive and fast-growing Technology and Software analytics Company based in Bishop's Stortford. We are looking for a "go to" person for our busy and vibrant offices in Bishops Stortford to help support our various teams and the day to day functions of the office.
The role will involve:
- Arranging and maintaining dispatch for the office
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming deliveries, including office supplies
- Assisting all departments as and when required
- Store and stock room management
- Performing basic administrative work, including data entry
- Making sure all areas in and around the office are tidy
- Liaise with the cleaners and caretaker to make sure everything is kept neat and tidy
- There will be some light lifting and maintenance duties, such as changing the odd light bulb etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have great attention to detail
- Be friendly and proactive
- Flexible and adaptable
- Be practical, hands on and hard working
- Must have clean driving licence
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is practical and hardworking and looking for a busy flexible role. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance-based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated in everything we do as a community.
Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, free Breakfast & Lunches, and much more. We probably have one of the best social calendars around, as we like to let our hair down and relax at the end of a hard day.