Join Our Team
.NET DeveloperApply Now
£35,000 - £45,000+ Excellent Benefits
EntireData are a fast growing software development company, part of the ITVET group based in Bishop’s Stortford, offering software to businesses to allow them, amongst other things, to automatically collect data and then alert, report, and analyse using that information to help them drive their business forward.
You will be part of our software development team, with the main responsibilities of the role being the development and support of .NET (C#) based applications for the web using MVC. We have a suite of innovative and unique products, which include RetailReport which is transforming the Retail Property management landscape
You will have
- a real passion for programming
- commercial experience in developing software using C# and ASP.NET MVC
- used relational database systems, in particular Microsoft SQL
- an interest in using up to date technologies to find novel ways to tackle problems
It would also be useful if you had some or all of the following
- mobile development for Android, iPhone and Windows phone using Xamarin
- writing unit tests, in particular using NUnit, and automated testing, for example using Selenium
- responsive website development (e.g. Bootstrap)
- other database systems such as MongoDB
- a range other IT systems, such as wireless networks, Bluetooth etc
- statistics and data analysis
Benefits of working with us:
We are innovators, and are proud to have established ourselves as market leaders in our field. With clients which include The Crown Estate, for whom we provide the IT & Communications for all of Regent Street, JLL, Cushman Wakefield, Fever Tree, and British Land to name but a few. Many of these clients use our RetailReport data analytics software which is transforming the Retail Property management sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take their first step in their career in development with a company, which is going places. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes and has a voice and is treated equally. We operate a performance based profit share scheme, so everyone can enjoy our not insubstantial successes. We are passionate and dedicated but that’s not just in developing ground breaking and innovative software, but in everything we do as a community.
- Our community benefit from an excellent range of benefits including, Healthcare, Gym/Squash Club, Pension, free Breakfast & Lunches, and much more. We probably have one of the best social calendars around, as we like to let our hair down and relax at the end of a hard day.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals