Join Our Team
Service Desk ManagerApply Now
£26,000 - £32,000plus bonus and benefits
Service Desk Manager / ICT Support Manager £ 26,000 to £32,000 plus bonus
ITVET are a fast growing network support and managed services provider based in Bishops Stortford, who are passionate about the service they provide to their customers.
Based at our Bishops Stortford office, you will have 3 to 5 years’ experience of Service or Helpdesk management, ideally in an IT or Managed services environment. You will be looking for more managerial duties as well as keeping your technical edge.
You will be:
• Passionate about excellent customer service and highly motivated.
• An excellent communicator with customers, Directors and internal staff.
• Experience and knowledge of ITIL best practice.
• Able to train, motivate and coach team members to perform to high standards of effectiveness.
• Able to plan, monitor and control you and your team’s work
• Proactive in your approach to issues
• Able to lead and motivate by example
• Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
• Fluent English speaking.
• To set the standard and lead from the front by providing the highest level of service to our customers
• To manage the Service Desk team providing an exemplary level of Customer Service
• To ensure that all processing is completed in accordance with agreed service levels.
• To manage and develop a highly skilled and motivated team of Service Desk administrators.
• To regularly assess the performance and behaviour of team members, identifying development and training needs.
• Set and review objectives and training plans to ensure that the required skills are obtained.
• To develop, implement, maintain and monitor service level standards.
• To develop and maintain quality controls.
• To continuously streamline, improve and automate customer care processes.
• To provide monthly performance information to Senior Management
ITVET is a fun place to work, and has an excellent team spirit, but at the same time when it comes to what we do, we take things very seriously and we offer in house and external training in customer care.
ITVET offer an excellent salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and training opportunities to help develop skills and knowledge. We do work hard but also have great fun, with a full varied social events calendar.
It makes sense to join a company that shares your vision. No matter what level of experience you have, if you have talent and your goal is to be the best, then we are for you.
We aim to discover your skill set. We then work with every member of the team to create a career path at ITVET or EntireData.
- Team training and development is at the heart of our company
- Weekly in-house training where team members decide the topics
- Professional training courses and accreditations with industry leading brands such as Microsoft and Cisco
- Each team member is given a personal training plan with set targets
- Regular reviews and assessments to help you achieve your goals