£33,000 - £40,000 +Bonus & Excellent Benefits
At ITVET group we are committed to breaking the boundaries in IT Managed Services. Our passionate, expert team is dedicated to driving our client's technology forward, through innovation and perseverance. We are proud to be a company that is different, but not just for the sake of it. We take great pride in the fact that we are a community, and as a community, everyone contributes, has a voice and, is treated equally.
The primary role of the Procurement Manager is to manage the procurement department, to ensure competitive purchasing, strong supplier relationships and compliant sales order processing. Oversee and support team members with their day-to-day tasks and workflows
The role will require you to maintain ISO standards and internal improvement initiatives where required; identify process improvements and quality monitoring across the range of activities that the procurement department is responsible for.
The role will involve:
- Manage and oversee the Procurement team, reporting to Company Directors regarding progress, updates and development needs. Conduct colleague reviews and implement performance improvement plans as and when required.
- Supplier Management -
- Keeping an eye on market forces and trends, and reviewing potential new suppliers or providers which may offer preferential pricing or service
- Negotiating with suppliers to maintain the best possible prices and service
- Managing key supplier accounts and our continued compliance
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with our suppliers
- Managing our Approved suppliers list in accordance with ISO standards ensuring new suppliers fulfil our requirements for quality, service, and offer the best value for money.
- Deal with Annual renewals to ensure the best pricing levels are achieved.
- Source new cars for the ITVET fleet and find the best deals
- Deal with annual renewals of Office/Company Insurances to find the best price.
- Provide Account Management and sales support to a selection of unmanaged clients
- Effectively manage small purchasing items (non-project work) from sale to completion
- Ensure that Sales Purchase order tickets are compliant with internal procedures prior to Finance or Project team involvement
- Provide purchasing support to the Projects team
- Ensure product Renewals are processed and kept up to date
- Maintain compliance with internal ISO processes
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the IT procurement sector essential
- MSP experience ideal
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
- Enhanced Pension plan
- Additional holiday for long service
- A fitness allowance to keep fit and healthy
- Private Health insurance with Mental Health cover
- 33 days holiday allowance
- Flexible Working
- Virtual social calendar of events
Our mission statement is to provide innovative technology solutions with integrity, whilst caring for our clients and planet. Actively encouraging and enabling our colleagues and partners to support charitable and worthwhile good causes in our communities. In line with this, we seek people who are generally kind spirited and caring towards others.
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check.